Terry L. Armentrout
Principal attorney Terry L. Armentrout has been practicing law in Virginia for nearly 30 years. He has dedicated his career to serving the needs of his clients and is licensed to practice before all state and local courts. His reputation is built upon his extensive knowledge of the law, proven record of success, and the ability to form genuine bonds with the people he serves.
Mr. Armentrout is staunchly committed to carefully listening to his clients to fully understand their problems, goals, and desired outcomes. Getting to the root of where they are coming from allows him to devise a personalized strategy for achieving success in each case. When you retain Terry as your attorney, you can rest assured that he will devote all of the resources available and necessary for resolving your legal matter to your satisfaction.
- University of Richmond, The T.C. Williams School of Law — J.D., 1988
- University of Virginia — B.A. in Foreign Affairs, minor in History, 1985
Admissions & Memberships
- Virginia State Bar Association — Member, 1988 – Present
- U.S. District Court Western District of Virginia — Member, 1988 – Present
- U.S. Court of Appeals 4th Circuit — Member, 1989 – Present