Practiced Medical Malpractice Attorney Representing Virginia Plaintiffs
Armentrout Accident & Injury Law represents victims of medical malpractice in Harrisonburg and throughout the state of Virginia. For over two decades, our firm has been helping victims and their families seek compensation for medical bills, lost wages, and pain suffering. We help medical malpractice clients pursue lawsuits against doctors, nurses, anesthesiologists, pharmacists, hospitals, nursing homes, and other health care providers.
We handle medical malpractice cases on a contingency fee basis, meaning you will not be charged attorney’s fees unless you receive compensation.
Experience & Dedication Matter
We have extensive legal knowledge, familiarity with medical records, and access to medical experts who can help present your case in the most effective manner. Our attorneys understand the life-changing and traumatic consequences of medical negligence, and we are committed to holding responsible parties accountable. We are unrelenting in our pursuit of justice for victims.
We accept all medical malpractice cases, including those pertaining to:
- Nursing home neglect or abuse (bedsores, falls, dehydration, malnutrition, assault)
- Medication errors (overdose, wrong prescription, failure to consider drug allergies)
- Anesthesia errors
- Failure to diagnose/misdiagnosis (cancer, heart conditions, stroke)
- Failure to treat
- Unnecessary surgery or surgical errors
- Post-surgical infections (staph infections)
- Birth injuries (cerebral palsy, Erb’s palsy, fractured bones)
- Wrongful death
Wrongful Death Cases
If you have lost your loved one because of a medical professional’s negligence, we can help you pursue a wrongful death claim for funeral expenses, loss of companionship, and loss of family income. Whatever your case involves, you can rely on our firm for aggressive representation and committed personal attention.